Sunday, August 31, 2008

Machines Sdn Bhd Fucks up my Macbook Pro Part II

Update: So I went to collect my MacBook Pro from the shop today. They are charging me rm60 for the service, counseling and re-delivery of my "Un-repaired" Macbook Pro. Imagine that just talking with the staff at Machines Sdn Bhd and letting them hold your Mac for 15 days will cause you to loose 2 week's pay of petrol. Upon receiving it today I noticed that it has been dented. They dented the casing near the DVI display port. As apple no longer makes quality hardware, they also hire people who care s******* about your investment. And you wonder why there are fanatics. For no charge, they're sending it back to the repair center again. I was right. History is about to repeat itself.

I wonder what they're going to damage next.
  • 1 month without a macbook pro
  • repair costs = rm3000
  • problem not fixed, too expensive to repair
  • repair staff returns macbook pro to shop for collection
  • dents spotted in the aluminum casing due to mishandling of the machine
  • macbook needs to sent back to repair damages.
  • repairs will not cost anything but another seven days.
  • macbook will still have the damaged fan sound
So from what I understand, they unfortunately will not repair the damage that has been noticeably famous throughout the users of the world who bought a macbook pro but will only repair damages that they did..

update: They have repaired it (but this isn't the reason I went to them in the first place). Sloppily done. The photo shot ain't that clear.

No comments: