Friday, September 12, 2008

Hey now hey now, don't dream it's over.

So after more than 30 days of absence, what has been accomplished? Allow me to introduce ya'll to a new terminology, it's called "Negative Nothing", a phenomena when a company claims they cannot repair a certain component and make matters worse by damaging other components that were not destroyed yet.

Then they charge you rm60 for it.

So folks, let's just say there are darker rings than Hell. Here's the service report. Think about it, with rm60, you could have at least bought a nice book from Kinokunia but instead you became a whore and threw that cash on the floor.

At first I was wondering. Wth how come it's past 30 mins and no charge yet?

And here's why.. I really wonder what else they're gonna spoil next.

In acknowledging that the battery is dead(I swear this isn't my battery. They probably took my original one) they said, "oh we'll need to send your battery to the center to "fix" it. Can dead batteries be fixed? How stupid do they think I am? Stupid enough for me to accept another slip. so here it is.

So now what has become of my Macbook?

Ta da!
"Please wait another 7 days for us to get back to you on this".

Yeah how does waiting 38 days without a computer sound so far?!

No comments: